Many thanks to the super fab Bebhinn from ‘A Judgeless Life‘ for nominating me for this award! #almostfamous
This award is such a fabulous idea for connecting bloggers and giving someone you admire in the community a big thumbs up.
The basic rules those nominated are to follow:
Firstly you should out of courtesy (At the very least!) thank the blogger who nominated you and include a link to their blog. It is nice to be nice and share the love.
Secondly you take this opportunity to tell us all 7 random facts about yourself… go wild!
Thirdly you nominate a further 15 bloggers you admire or love following to partake and receive this award and you can then proudly display your ‘Versatile Blogger Award’ image on your blog/website.
The Versatile Blogger Award
7 Random Facts!
1. My favorite hobbies are drawing and painting! It’s very relaxing and I love to create artworks.
2. One day I would love to visit Spain (hopefully in the near future!)
3. I am obsessed with cute items. I love stationary and buying pretty supplies! I feel more prepared when my supplies are new and fabulous. I love the scrapbook paper from A.C. Moore and Michael’s (so pretty! I can do so much with them).
4. My favorite type of food is pasta hands-down, specifically Linguine with White Clam Sauce. I will be forever grateful if you buy me a dish.
5. My favorite color is purple but I totally love all pastel colors! (and some dark ones like royal blue!) It really depends on the situation.
6. My favorite drinks are Raspberry Lemonade and Shirley Temples ^-^
7. If you couldn’t tell already, my favorite store is Kate Spade. It’s such a fun and colorful brand and all of their items are so pretty!
That was actually harder to come up with than I thought it would! Good luck to those that are nominated!
Kiera of Bubbasdoll
Maria of marie roget
K of From East to West
Joksie and Luisa of WEAREMONOCHROME
Sam of Knockout Couture
Lucy Jane of Infinity of Fashion
Katy Ferenczy of Fashionably Unknown
Bethany of Bethany in Vogue
Emily of Emily Rose Perrin
Sarah of No Longer Grey
Michelle of Rosemary & Lace
Alexia of Berry Trendy
Ivonne of Misadventurous
Beth of fashion.now
Samantha of Gold Coast Girl
Dont forget to link me your finished blog, I would love to read them!
N & M